This is our outreach to the Dickson Street and downtown business district. We prayerfully have identified 12 local establishments in our business district that we want our church body to frequent. We are asking members to get to know the people that eat and work there, listen to their stories, pray for those people and places, and take every opportunity to speak the Gospel.
Our March/April Business Highlight is Nightbird Books
- Nightbird Books is locally owned, independent bookstore, featuring a wide variety of hand-selected new books for adults and children. We also offer a small selection of cards, stationery, and toys.
- Nightbird Books believes books and words are powerful ways to strengthen individuals and community. To do so, they sell a wide variety of fiction, nonfiction, and children’s books. They also feel strongly about providing local authors a place to present their works and local readers access to book clubs, writing groups, author readings, and other avenues to books.
- “Beautiful little independent bookstore that has recently moved into a better location on Dickson Street (used to be on the corner of 6th and School). Prices are naturally slightly higher than at chain bookstore, but the selection is unique and always top notch – makes for a fantastic place to browse. They always have great gift-type items, and host a lot of readings as well. I love the atmosphere and I always try to buy books here before checking out Barnes & Noble. It’s worth the few extra dollars to me to have such a neat local store in town.”Yelp.com Review
- They are located at 205 W Dickson St., Fayetteville, AR 72701.
- Visit them online and in person! www.nightbirdbooks.com